Terms and conditions template for website usage
The term, Heights of Gaming, or, us, or, we, refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at 92-31 57th Ave. Ste LA Elmhurst, NY 11373. The term, you, refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. If the correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent from us.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New York State and the United States of America
- When you visit heightsofgaming.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- All items purchased from us are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
- All content, materials, products, services made available to you through this site is of an "as is" and "as available" basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or products or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site, unless otherwise specified in writing. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
By visiting Heightsofgaming.com, you agree that the laws of the state of New York State and the United States of America, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and us. Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to our website or regarding our products or services sold or distributed by us shall be adjudicated in any state or federal court in Queens County, New York, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.